In-Office Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority. That’s why we’ve put into place strict sterilization and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed those recommended by the CDC, OSHA and the ADA. These protocols are effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19, influenza and other serious communicable diseases.
New Safety Policies for Patients
- We screen patients over the phone when making an appointment.
- Patients can check-in from their car and we will text the patient when we are ready for them.
- Patients should bring a mask (or we provid one); we do not allow anyone to enter the office without a mask.
New Safety Policies for Office & Staff
- All of our doctors and staff wear masks and gloves at all times in the office.
- In addition, shoe and hair coverings are also required for back office staff.
- Doctors and operatory staff wear face shields in addition to their mask.
- All staff members are screened for symptoms and fever daily prior to coming to work.
- Staff members leave a pair of shoes at our office to wear during work.
- While at lunch, staff members change into and wear their home clothes.
- When leaving at the end of the day, staff members change back into their home clothes again. Scrubs worn that day are placed into a plastic bag and washed with hot water and soap immediately after arriving at home.
- All staff must wash hands for 30 seconds regularly.
- Enhanced filtration and suction has been put in place throughout the office to remove potentially harmful airborne particulates, including a Dentsply Purevac system, high-performance HEPA filters and Sentry air filters.
- No carpet in the office.
New Advanced Air Disinfection System Installed