Patient Health & Safety:
Cleanliness and Sanitizing Procedures
Dedicated to a Clean, Sterile Environment
The health and safety of our patients is our highest priority. That’s why we’ve put into place strict sterilization and disinfection protocols that meet or exceed those recommended by the CDC, OSHA and the ADA. These protocols are effective at preventing the spread of COVID-19, influenza and other serious communicable diseases.
In-Office Safety Protocols
We want our office to be the SAFEST it can be! Here are the safety improvements we have made as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All Carpeting has been replaced by a hard laminate floor that is sanitized.
- All who enter the office will wear a mask, and have their temperature checked.
- All who enter the office will answer a screening questionnaire regarding COVID-19.
- REME HALO® air purifiers: produces hydrogen peroxide ions continuously to kill over 99% of viruses and bacteria in the air.
- 6 Special HEPA filters operating in the office, with 4 equipped with UV-C light to kill viruses (these remove over 99% of all viruses).
- Every procedure is done with high-vacuum suctions that remove over 90% of aerosol before it leaves the mouth.
- 4 Sentry Special Suctions with ULPA filters to remove 90-100% of aerosol (if any leaves the mouth).
- Patients and providers rinse with anti-viral rinses, to drastically reduce bacteria and viruses in the mouth.
- Staff wear full PPE, including face shields and hair coverings during procedures.
- All counters and commonly handled surfaces such as door knobs, etc., are sanitized several times a day.
We have made a few changes to our check-in procedure. We hope this video helps prepare you for your next visit.We look forward to seeing you!
Learn about our REME HALO air purfication system